Have you ever wondered how to combine the properties and benefits of essential oils with the holistic approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine? To enhance the health and well-being of yourself, your family and your clients, the combination of aromatic therapeutic oils with the knowledge of the over 2000 years old TCM health system is a match made in heaven.
In this masterclass series, you will be introduced to the theory of TCM, you will discover specially curated essential oils and you will learn effective treatments that support your clients immediately. This class will consist of 4 x 3 hours of Zoom classes with Angelika and class notes covering:
– Meridian connections to the vertebrae of the spine and teeth
– Facial meridian analysis and aromatic facial points treatment
– Properties and application of ear acupoints
– Balancing the 5 elements aspects with different foods and colourful essential oils
– Psychological connections of the 12 regular meridians
– Supporting healthy energy flow through Qi massage
– Clearing blockages with neuro-lymphatic head points
This course requires a pre-requisite of Aromatic TCM 1. More information here.
Option for Aromatic TCM Certification (Additional S$120)
– Completed Aromatic TCM 1 & 2
– Attended Certification Preparation Programme (3 hours)
– 5 Case Studies (3 treatments each)
– 1 Written Exam (3 hours)
– Oral Exam (30 mins)
About Angelika Klotz
Aromatic TCM lecturer is Angelika, a holistic aromatherapist with over two decades of experience and a certified colourpuncture therapist with a post-graduate diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is very excited to share her knowledge of how to combine these two healing techniques for the best possible results for you, your family and your clients.
More about Angelika here: http://www.angeliquehealing.co.nz/