Have you ever wondered how to combine the properties and benefits of essential oils with the holistic approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine? To enhance the health and well-being of yourself, your family and your clients, the combination of aromatic therapeutic oils with the knowledge of the over 2000 years old TCM health system is a match made in heaven.
During the masterclass in June 2020, you will be introduced to the theory of TCM, you will discover specially curated essential oils and you will learn effective treatments that support your clients immediately.
– Comparison of modern and Chinese Medicine
– The basic Yin and Yang concept of TCM and which oils are more yin or yang
– 5 Elements Theory and Philosophy of Chinese Traditions
– Fire, earth, metal, water and wood and their respective aromatic oils
– Effective balance of emotions with aromatic essences
– Properties and applications of the Meridian flow in the body
– Balancing effects of essential oils on all 12 plus 2 meridians – Special treatments of acupuncture points
– Calming effects of pulsing points
About Angelika Klotz
Aromatic TCM lecturer is Angelika, a holistic aromatherapist with over two decades of experience and a certified colourpuncture therapist with a post-graduate diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is very excited to share her knowledge of how to combine these two healing techniques for the best possible results for you, your family and your clients.
More about Angelika here: http://www.angeliquehealing.co.nz/