All of us have different languages of love to express the way we feel loved and appreciated. We may differ in the way we feel loved according to our individual personality types. By understanding our own love language and our partner’s, it helps us to communicate better and experience love in a more meaningful way in our relationship. Speaking your partner’s love language can help us to lessen the guesswork and build better emotional account.
In this 3-hour workshop, we will:
• Learn the five basic languages of love
• Discover you and your partner’s love language
• Enhance your emotional account through the right love language
• Apply active listening in the language of love
• Have fun with Couple Yoga
• Practice meditation to develop mindfulness in a relationship
Janus is a Discovery Coach and a Yoga Therapist. With more than 19 years of experience from yoga instruction, meditation and traditional Chinese medicine studies, she has discovered the health of our body, mind, emotions and spirit are closely interlinked and affects one another. She delivers a holistic coaching that help her clients to overcome their limiting beliefs and sabotaging thoughts through in-depth coaching conversation with EFT tapping and/ or meditation journaling to help her clients to achieve their life goals.
More about Janus: https://www.januscoachingspace.com/