Time to find your sweet spot by learning how to deal with pain by pairing Aromatherapy and Acupressure. In conjunction with Pain Awareness Month, our invited guest speaker, Angelika Klotz, will guide you to a deeper, more empowering perspective about managing pain and arm you with simple tools for daily use.
Seen as an overall holistic treatment for optimum health, the use of Acupressure and Aromatherapy is a non-invasive combination, which can bring about a sense of calm and balance to your wellbeing. By using specific essential oils on certain acupressure points, you are inviting the effective action of touch and the plants’ therapeutic properties to assist in your restorative process. Let the aroma continuing to linger and work its magic throughout the day.
About Angelika Klotz
Angelika is passionate about helping others to achieve their healthiest version of themselves. She has studied numerous modalities, many of which in their original form and in their birth countries. She likes to combine healing techniques resulting in the best possible outcome for her clients and students. Her professional training included:
· Holistic Aromatherapy and Esogetic Colorpuncture (Hong Kong)
· Reflexology and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Taiwan)
· Acupuncture and Acupressure
· Facial and Cranio-Sacral Release Techniques
· Manual Lymphatic Drainage
· Crystal Healing
· Ear Candling
· Hot Stone Therapy
· Touch for Health Kinesiology and Aromatic Kinesiology
· Psych-K and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique – Tapping)
· Energy Healing Modalities like the BodyTalk system and Reiki
More about Angelika here: http://www.angeliquehealing.co.nz/about.html