We are thrilled to be welcoming world renowned aromatherapist Robert Tisserand to Singapore! Making a rare appearance coming September 2019 for a two day workshop to enlighten you on the science behind essential oils. Unravel the study of essential oils and understand the properties and the dynamics of inhalation. Happening 7 & 8 September 2019. Don’t miss out, book your slot and catch our super early bird!
As a speaker, educator and consultant on the science and benefits of essential oils and their safe and effective application, Robert Tisserand has inspired live audiences all over the world on topics ranging from therapeutic action to the dynamic relationship between plant oils and the skin. With 40 years of experience in aromatherapy “functional fragrance” product development, he was privileged to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award in Denver in 2007. He also co-authored the second edition of Essential Oil Safety, a 780-page book published by Elsevier. Robert is the principal of The Tisserand Institute, an online education platform that serves students globally.
*12 CPD points apply
Date: 7 & 8 September 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Topic: The Science Behind Essential Oils
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore
Participant cancellation :
• Full refund (less 10% admin fee) – Cancellation within 120 days prior to event date
• 50% refund (less 10% admin fee) – Cancellation within 90 days prior to event date
• 20% refund (less 10% admin fee) – Cancellation within 60 days prior to event date
• 0% refund – Cancellation within 30 days prior to even date
Organiser cancellation :
• Full refund in the event the workshop is cancelled.
- Properties, research and mechanisms of action – Neurotransmitters
- Inhalation dynamics – Respiratory absorption, Inhalation & Diffusion
- Brain health – Mental focus, Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s disease
- Mental wellness – Anxiety, Stress & Sleep quality
- Transdermal absorption – Essential oils & other substances
- Avoiding adverse reactions – Irritation & Allergy
- Skin barrier function repair – Psoriasis & Eczema
- Skin cancer prevention
- Skin-brain links and psychodermatology